Monday, December 27, 2010

始め-BEGINNERS

where should i start first..
this my first time writing on blog's wall,
sharing something that gonna be read by others...

maybe...
this is called as process of learning
learn to share thing we had with one else
either we close to or not
as long as it can benefits other too
that would be a relieve to me...


while i was an obedient young girl
and my imagination had no limits
i dreams of changing the world
but
as i grow older and wiser
i realizes that it wont happen
all i need to do is only one thing
try to change
MYSELF

today
I am 19 years old girl
which drastically would change myself
from the smallest part of matter
till the part that out of reach..
i will always be myself
wherever I am, whoever i met,
whatever i do..
I am the one named
SYAFA MOHAMED

No comments: